Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of Pricing Excellence, reporting to the Global Head of Sales Operations for Diagnostics
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Head of Pricing Excellence, you will be responsible for:
- Pricing excellence framework and
- Providing feedback on customer profitability, especially with key accounts
- Owning & managing the pricing tools, with a focus on continual improvement
- Functioning as the voice of the business on pricing discussions & decisions with the regions and zones
- Supporting the deal escalation mechanism, driven by the business Finance lead
- Supporting the deal approval process and work with the regions and zones to collectively monitor large deals
- Analyzing the structure of deals from around the world to understand profitability levers
- Working with the countries to adopt standard T&Cs for more transparent pricing
- Working with countries for a continuous focus and implementation of price impacting levers
- Influencing pricing on high value deals through data driven insights
· Deal Evaluation
· Pricing Management
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
· Understanding of business finance terms, processes & management
- Highly collaborative working environment, interacting cross-functionally with numerous departments of the business
- Working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software tools and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel, with the possibility of short-term international deployment if needed, is expected
- Our global business means excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, with knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A minimum of 5 years of financial business management experience, with a focus on pricing excellence
- Experience of leading a supporting team and interfacing with many areas of our global community
- The role is based from our Siemens Healthineers office in Tarrytown, NY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.