Role: Mechanical Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Power System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- Prepare manufacturing and layout drawings for the assigned projects.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, fits and tolerances.
- Ability to provide optimal technical solutions to customer’s requirement.
- Provide support & resolve issues of the engineered product during manufacturing.
What you need to make real what matters!
- We need a graduate in Mechanical Engineering with overall 2 years of experience in mechanical design of sheet metal components.
- Knowledge of components and assemblies for low voltage electrical apparatus.
- Ability to design using AutoCAD 2D.
- Good to have exposure and knowledge of Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time