We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the R&D team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in EEE) / ECE/Computer Science (CS) from top reputed Engineering colleges with 3-5 years of relevant experience in software development. Experience in EDA will be a great plus.
- Your sound understanding of C/C++ languages, design patterns along with data structure and algorithms will be key to development of software.
- Your understanding of HDL languages – Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog – will supplemental.
· Your Knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only enhance the development time.
· Your good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
· Your ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time