Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for a Tableau Developer to be part of our team and work on projects recognized internationally.
At least 4 years of experience in BI frontend application development – with a big focus in Tableau
Good stakeholder management and communication skills
Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Technical experience in using crystal reports (or SAP BO platform) and work experience in the area of Financial Services are a plus
If you have previous experience in the area, this challenge is for you!
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become part of our global IT Chapter Data Management at Siemens Financial Services providing the central reporting platform for the Leasing Business. As a Solution Expert you are responsible for the entire service operations and development, based on the requirements of your partner in the business.
• You ensure the operations and development of BI Frontend applications, where possible in an agile methodology
• You apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
• You ensure system compliance including system security, Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards Documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
• In addition to that, you are responsible for business continuity and Disaster Recovery
• To increase processes and economic efficiency, you consult the business in applying new methods and technologies
• You support / consult the business in implementing BI Self Service Reports / analytics support of our SFS Community
• You act as trusted partner to our internal and external service providers
• You provide high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi & pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.