Strategy & Portfolio Innovation Manager
DISW’s Digital Manufacturing segment is looking for a skilled Innovation Manager to accelerate the monetization of our innovation activities and fast-growing software and service portfolio. Using the latest innovation and go-to-market tactics and methods, this role will contribute to increase the success rate especially of our new products focusing on SaaS, Cloud technologies and new customer target segments.
As a member of the Strategy & Portfolio Management team, you will accelerate the commercialization of our innovative portfolio elements and support our “Start-up (SU’s)” teams to succeed in the early phase of the product lifecycle. Tasks range from ideating, creating and validating new solutions and businesses up to accompanying their market entry. Work cross-functional together with our Management team, Product Management, Data Scientists, Digital Marketing experts as well as customers, early adopters and partners.
- Identify, nurture and scale innovative Products by following an established portfolio innovation lifecycle
- Accelerate the monetization of our products enabling them to reach faster product-market-fit and market-model-fit
- Champion and apply sound innovation methods and tactics such as customer centric design and customer exploration/development, lean startup, rapid idea validation and data-driven decision making
- Drive and support customer insight generation and build long-term customer relationships via customer advisory boards
- Coach and mentor Start Ups (SU´s) teams and evaluate the progress of Innovation Portfolio
- Report to and consult (Top) Management on portfolio decisions
- Good working knowledge of any Enterprise Software (PLM, ERP, MES, CRM) used in Manufacturing industries
- 4+ years of proven, innovation acceleration-focused working experience in building and growing digital B2B product and/or service businesses from “zero to 1” and “1 to 100”
- Strong focus on data-driven decision making and experiment-driven validation
- Start-up/New Product Introduction (NPI) or comparable background working with fast growing businesses
- Thorough experience in key portfolio innovation and acceleration techniques and tactics (e.g. lean startup, business modelling, design thinking, rapid experimentation, product-led growth)
- Extended knowledge on different markets, technologies and business models
- Working knowledge of industrial customer target segments and digital manufacturing software (Preferred)
- Visionary and strategic mindset as well as human centric, adaptable, Self-Learning, collaborative and a good listener with a hands-on attitude
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.