- You work closely with the Global Head of Customer Service (Operation Center 1) to develop Target Operating Model for COF Operations.
- In partnership with IT and country CFOs, you develop and maintain a cost allocation model for all operational applications and platforms.
- You act as the business Application Owner for chosen operational applications.
- You work in partnership with IT to deliver change projects and enhance our operational infrastructure.
- You develop and write requirements specifications for operational solutions.
- Additionally, you will play an active role in strategic projects, acting as a subject matter expert for Global Operations.
- You work across functions to identify and drive new ways of working and to enhance our digital capabilities. Also, you provide coaching and guidance for the operational teams as required.
- You are responsible for ensuring all compliance guidelines, both internal and external are met and can be evidenced.
- You work with the Global Operations Leadership team to deliver the operational targets for COF.
- You provide consolidate KPI reporting as required to ensure visibility of operational performance across all areas.
- Moreover, you support in-country operational teams to improve operational performance and delivery.
- University degree in business administration studies or relevant equal education
- At least five years of work experience in Customer Operations, with experience of financial services an advantage
- Experience of leading operational teams with a strong focus on change management
- Experience of project management, with focus on IT requirements
- Excellent communication skills, very good understanding of own behavior and impact as well as active listening skills
- Ability to implement and run structured process improvements effectively
- Ability to critically evaluate commercial opportunities and create professional business cases
- Good understanding of data and how to analyse and produce clear conclusions from large datasets
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time