You will work with key senior stakeholders and other HQ functions to support and execute digital marketing and communications activities, from web and social media writing to global virtual event execution.
This role offers flexible working with a combination of office and remote working. It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. Despite the role being temporary maternity cover, we also appreciate that development and training is important so we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development.
What part will you play?
- Drive COF’s global social media and web activities
- Co-ordinate the development (incl copywriting), scheduling and amplification of social-media content
- Support COF’s topic experts in the development and execution of their social media content (both internal and external)
- Develop content for marketing and communications activities and campaigns, for example ensuring COF’s customer success stories are communicated in a variety of formats through appropriate internal and external media channels.
- Work with topic experts to ensure global web content is up-to-date and relevant
- Collaborate with communications colleagues in other COF countries to help with web and social media related queries
- Support the global COF customer service topic:
- develop and communicate content to drive awareness of COF customer service initiatives
- support in the planning and execution of key customer service-related activities (including quarterly global calls and the annual global Customer First Week initiative)
- Support our Global thought leadership programme, providing copywriting (web and social) and campaign execution support.
- Work with external agencies to ensure the timely execution of key digital marketing and communications activities.
- Support the organisation and execution of global internal employee events - including the Annual COF Management Conference.
- Ensure that activities are measured and reported, in line with COF metrics approach.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Professional experience in digital marketing and communications, with knowledge of writing communications concepts and principles
- Detail-conscious, with a proven ability to develop and work to (with other stakeholders) a plan.
- Experience of working with digital communication tools and platforms
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Evidence of working as part of team to deliver initiatives and / or projects across multiple stakeholders or countries
- Experience drafting content for both internal and external audiences for a variety of channels
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external parties to deliver success
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
We’ve got quite a lot to offer!
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time