Become the driving force of digital transformation!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Joining our Digital Enterprise Services team means you’ll have the opportunity to impact the complete value chain from classic product related services (support services, learning services, field service, maintenance, and upgrades) to innovative data-based services (cyber security, analytical services, and cloud technology) which let customers leverage opportunities in the digitalization era. The overall goal of Digital Enterprise Services is to support customers in increasing plant availability, production quality, and enhance productivity.
In the Service Delivery Low Voltage Drives Field Service Engineer role, you will support industrial automation products in an onsite field service capacity.
Success as a Field Service Engineer depends on:
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Active Learner
- Complex System Thinking
Minimum qualifications required for consideration:
- 5+ years’ experience with Sinamics AC Drives and/or Masterdrives
- Bachelor of Science degree in related program preferred (equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.) High school degree required.
- Demonstrated application of the core skills listed above
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Experience with Sinamics DC Drives and/or Masterdrives, SiMotion, SiMotion Scout, Step7-classic, Simatic TDC, TIA-portal, communications protocols Profibus & ProfNet, and Siemens HMI systems
- Professional know-how and experience in multiple roles: Field Service, Learning Services, Customer Support, and/or Data Analytics
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.