Mobility in the United States is in the middle of a technological revolution. Yunex Traffic – A Siemens Business partners with agencies and companies in their transformation, combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking, innovative technology that meets tomorrow’s needs today.
We at Yunex Traffic help make agencies smarter by providing a path to a tailor-made transportation ecosystem that is more digital, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central and Adaptive Control, Advanced Traffic Management, and Smart Lighting. Also providing Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I) and Mobility-as-a-Service – we are at the forefront of Smart Cities Mobility solutions.
We are seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our project team in Miami, Florida. You will be responsible for the overall management of our Miami warehouses, End-to-End material movements, accurate stock levels, and inventory to ensure material availability and adequate tracking of components while minimizing the financial burden of E&O and material write-off.
- Handle all materials coordination, from purchase requisition through physical reception and inspection, storage, subsequent material deliveries, and returns.
- Handle onsite and offsite storage facilities and materials in an organized manner.
- Coordinate material management at subcontractor sites.
- Maintain the materials in the provided system according to their exact location by using a scanning system and material management software (e.g., SAP or similar).
- Communicate in a multi-functional work environment to ensure overall business objectives are understood and met.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate stocking strategy in the material management system (SAP or equivalent) based on supplier lead time, historical demand, backlog, and project forecast requirements.
- Use SAP Purchasing, Receiving, Production, Cycle Count, and Goods issuance transactions to move material and orders accurately through the workflow.
- Establish and implement accurate management and security practices to avoid loss of inventory assets during and outside of regular business hours
- Coordinate repair material/equipment, RMA to the appropriate return/repair location with proper documentation.
- Perform and support quality assurance and quality control.
- Provide necessary reporting.
- Manage monthly cycle count processes following organizational guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized warehouse.
- Analyze and resolve material variances with critical partners to minimize impact to P&L.
- Assist with light assembly of components, local inbound and outbound deliveries as the need arises.
- Recommend and implement process improvement measures as needed.
- High school diploma and 2-4 years of supply chain and inventory management experience
- Verifiable SAP or other ERP System knowledge
- Strong digital literacy skills are required, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word
- Comfortable in a warehouse and office environment
- Ability to handle materials operate forklift and lift to 35 lbs
- Previous experience in ITS Industry preferred
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.