Would you like to help companies deliver solutions faster to solve their business problems in ways that could not have been done before? Then Siemens Government Technologies is looking for you. Come and join the team that makes Digital Transformation possible!
Our Siemens Government Technologies PLM Customer Services organization is actively recruiting for a Professional Services Teamcenter Manufacturing Product Architect. We are looking for highly motivated, creative team members that have experience with the design, content, or improvement of business, engineering, or manufacturing processes. We are actively recruiting to fill Product Architect roles to help with the enablement of the Americas Services organization through services delivery standardization.
manufacturing background and experience to work with our customers to implement
our manufacturing solutions. The position will use your general
manufacturing knowledge along with implementation experience with our
Teamcenter Manufacturing solution to apply best practices, processes and
workflows that provide value to our customers as a subject matter expert.
Applications of our solutions cross many industries, thus the ability to listen
and understand our customers is essential to being able to provide the
manufacturing consulting required.
• Understand and demonstrate how Siemens Government Technologies services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
• Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value
• Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ manufacturing business requirements
• Understand customers’ goals and objectives to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive
• Translate manufacturing business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
• Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule, and quality
• Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption
• Make technical recommendations and implement overall manufacturing system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution
of our digital manufacturing solutions across many industries, and the ability
listen and understand our customers, is essential to being able to provide the manufacturing consulting required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial/Systems Engineering, or
equivalent knowledge of PLM
• General understanding of manufacturing methodologies and processes
• Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations
• Previous experience implementing the Teamcenter manufacturing solution
• Previous experience working as a consultant in a manufacturing environment
Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment
• Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
• A self-starter with strong communication skills
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of other Siemens PLM manufacturing solutions such as Teamcenter Manufacturing. Teamcenter Manufacturing EZ Plan, and Electronic Work Instructions
• Experience presenting and defending various technical architecture options
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.