>>THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED OUT OF ANY SI BRANCH LOCATION<<
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Performing remote analysis and troubleshooting on systems and devices related to Building Automation, and providing initial solutions for installed systems. Configuring and utilizing cRSP remote services technology for the Remote Digital Service Center and interfacing with Service Engineers, Client Service Managers, Field Specialists and customers. Generating reports and making recommendations on installation performance to pro-actively inform customers on system health and operational status.
- Troubleshoots any network, software, programming and/or building automation system malfunctions remotely via network connection or by telephone-based interaction with emphasis and knowledge of Johnson Controls Building Automation Systems and Siemens Building Automation Systems and integrated products
- Programming and configuring Siemens Building Automation Systems and Johnson Controls Systems
- Analytics based fault and event diagnosis and corrective measures.
- Operating BACS (Building Automation Control Systems)
- Responsive, Preventive and Proactive maintenance call handling
- Initial set up tasks for data and trend collection, lifecycle maintenance and corrective action tasks for Data Driven Analytics Services
- Understand benchmarks and KPIs
- Implement BACS optimization measures and programming
- Maintain detailed activities, records and service reporting documentation for customers
- Administer cRSP and CWP connections and Navigator proxy or MSIB installation and setup
- Run diagnostic tools, performance tools and customer reports
- Proven Outcomes based data collection and reporting
- Administer online data base backup tools and reports
- Works with customer IT administrators to explain and install Siemens tools used to pull data from customer networks or tools used to access Siemens BACS systems to perform corrective or PM maintenance
- Internal/External customer service and complaint handling
- Support for Digital Service Engineer/Specialist and Field Specialist business partners
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent industry /military experience required.
- 3-5 years of technical experience in related field required.
- 3-5 years prior Building Automation Controls / Johnson Controls / Siemens Building Automation systems experience and training
- HVAC training and knowledge of a broad range of packaged and applied systems solutions
- Thorough knowledge of BAS network design and communication protocols including BACnet based systems
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments on schedule
- Ability to teach and coach team members as needed
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate level degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required.
- HVAC system knowledge and system integrations
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Ability to work from home at least part of the time
- Up to 5% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
#LI-POST Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.