- Advertising and Promotion review of Service products
- Creating and maintaining a searchable product Claims library
- Creating and maintaining a searchable FDA submission/dossier library
- Supporting USA product pricebook introduction
- Helping the team manage metrics and reports
- Experience with technical writing and critical thinking
- Experience with managing documents in Acrobat
- Understand FDA medical device submission processes (510(k) and PMA) and documentation requirements
- Experience with data management programs such as Excel, Access and/or QLIK
- Experience with FTC and FDA Advertising and Promotion rules
- BS/BA/BE degree, prefer science or engineering degree
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in medical device company, preferably in RA
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills across a matrix organization and across cultures.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.