This Job Description is for Hybrid SaaS workstream for Next Level Triage
* 5-6 years L1/L1.5 Support experience, with atleast 3 years supporting a
customer Production instance
- Plan and manage medium to high complexity production support tasks and activities that require subject matter knowledge regarding general application and infrastructure support (e.g., incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework.
- Execute runbook instructions and escalates unresolved issues to proper stakeholders
- Monitor application as per monitoring tools and escalates/takes appropriate actions based on the alerts recieved
- Promptly takes action on the calls recieved from PagerDuty to ensure there are no escalations on his/her area of work
- Follows the established and approved support model
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud hosting
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Good organization and communication skills. Strong aptitude for attention to details.
- Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. outlook, browsers, SharePoint, Office Suite).
- Experience with ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, contract metrics and SLAs and ITSM tools.
- Experience with application support and business operations
- Team player
- Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
- Have to work in shifts, as we are supporting 24x7 customers
- May have to work on Call during holidays
- Reach out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Willingness to work in the night shift
- Mentoring of junior team members
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of an Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in an IT support role may be substituted if the degree is not in technology or mathematics.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
* AWS Cloud Certifications
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time