Job Desctiption for a Services Manager
PMP/ITIL Certification is desirable
15-20yrs. Overall experience and at least 10+ years experience in managing ITSM & ITOM service delivery operations
Looking for a detail-oriented services manager to manage our cloud application service delivery team and handle customer service interactions, reports, and incidents.The service manager's responsibilities include providing the highest level of service delivery, running delivery operations at scale, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services.
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with finance and service operation activities.
- Setting up and maintaining a service delivery team and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service delivery issues and improving service methods to increase the service delivery teams productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring issues and client escalations to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Perform project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Identify and minimize non-conformance costs in the project
- Measure project performance and provide regularly as required a realistic project forecast
- Drive initiatives for process optimization, automation and improvements
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into project and organization
- Ensure process adherance & SLO management
- Support team-members' personal development
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.