With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Automation Developer Test team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
- Analyze requirements, develop effective test plans, test scenarios, test cases and requirement traceability
- Develop, manage, and maintain automated test suites for regression, functional and performance testing.
- Defect tracking and work with development team in verifying the fixes and features.
Ensuring the quality of the system as whole
We are looking for Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics) with 4 to 7 years of extensive Software Testing experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, Test Complete or similar tools.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Experience in C# coding as well problem-solving skillset.
- Experience in performance testing using any open-source technology such as: JMeter, Postman.
- Experience in testing/developing web based and windows-based application.
- Familiarity with CI tools (Jenkins).
- Familiarity with unit test development.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time