Are you an experienced Document Controller with hands on experience using ACONEX?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems. If you're interested to work as Senior Document Controller for our Melbourne or Brisbane office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will independently execute the project documentation management for national and international projects to ensure effective document management practices are understood and carried out systematically, fulfilling required tasks on time and on budget.
- Set up the project environment in the EDMS (authority of responsibility, folder structure, roles and rights, storage/classification criteria) in cooperation with the SME and PM
- Manage and distribute all controlled documents and formal correspondence ensuring consistency and traceability for all parties
- Coordinate the document list (includes customer documents and internal project documents) with the Project Manager, the core team and, where applicable, the customer
- Ensure correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods including assignment of document numbers (placeholders) for all project deliverables externally and internally
- Support in training project employees on the DM process and the use of tools (e.g.: ClearCase, Aconex, SharePoint, TeamBinder)
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced document controller with hands-on knowledge of ACONEX
- We’d love to see your strong working knowledge of a range of EDM and Engineering Management systems such as TeamBinder, ProjectWise, SAP PLM, ClearCase, Sharepoint etc.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time