Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
What does it take to build the world’s leading industrial software company? Well, above all else, it takes skilled people, from a diverse range of backgrounds. And that’s why we need forward-thinking Talent Acquisition professionals to enable our growth. Our TA team recruits in more than 25 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa, hiring hundreds of new colleagues every year! You might not know the names of each one of our software products, but you’ll recognize our customers, the biggest names in the automotive, aviation and industrial manufacturing industries.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)”, primarily focusing on our Poland, UK and Czech Republic businesses (other EMEA countries are possible as well). You can choose to split your time between your nearest Siemens Software office and working at home, and we can consider lots of flexible options for your hours of work.
You’ll help our hiring managers drive digital innovation by
- Be the go-to partner to hiring managers, understanding their needs, and developing effective relationships with them
- Close cooperation and constant proactive coordination with executives, our HR business partners and external recruiters
- Independent and complete handling of complex job placements in the IT and software context for sales and consulting positions from junior to executive
- Implementation and control of end-to-end recruiting processes, including, among other things, consulting with executives, creating position profiles (job ads), conducting telephone and personal interviews with applicants and salary determination
- Source and develop pipelines of candidates proactively, as well as advertising and promoting our job opportunities
- Contact person for internal and external applicants as well as handling the applicant management including all correspondence and continuous data maintenance in the applicant tracking system (we use Avature)
We'd like you to be an active member of the global TA community and stay ahead of hiring trends. You have to be proactive and able to prioritize well, as we’re going to consider the time taken to identify the successful candidate as an important aspect of our efficiency as a team. We care about giving candidates a positive experience, so you will ensure your hiring managers are at the very top of their game in giving feedback quickly and handling expectations well.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- You have initial recruiting experience; thereby experience in headhunting or know-how in one of our market segments is an advantage
- Your proactive working style is characterized by a high degree of independence, self-organization, pragmatism, commitment, and goal orientation
- You have excellent communication skills on different hierarchical levels as well as contact strength/enthusiasm for networking
- A high affinity for IT tools rounds off your profile
- Fluent written and spoken English - additional languages such as Polish, Czech, Finish, Armenian, Romanian, Slovak or Serbian are an advantage
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time