SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
You will be working on the SAP eCommerce cloud platform, utilizing your programming experiences. The functionality provides our customers with easy guidance through Healthineers Web shops and simplify their experience with the purchase of healthcare products.
As a SAP Commerce Cloud Developer your responsibilities include:
- quality application code to meet requirements based on the technical specification for the task
- Deliver code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with general industry & SAP Commerce Cloud specific practices.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily scrums and estimating and finalizing work effort as part of our agile software development methodology.
- Develop and support SAP Commerce Cloud-based (hybris) webshops which have deep integrations into other internal systems (SAP ERP systems, Auth0, product master etc.).
- Coordinate activities with other technical team members located locally and in US and Germany.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Hands-on development experience in SAP Commerce Cloud eCommerce platform
- Experience in developing a scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services.
- Experience in using front end development frameworks, preferably Angular
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems and web security.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP Order-to-Cash modules and touchpoints like Remote Function Calls (RFC), iDOC etc., for data exchange between SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP ERP systems is an advantage.
- Experience with agile related tools and practices (CI/CD, Backlog management, agile ceremonies) and working in multi-site development teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Candidate is expected to have the ability to establish rapport with stakeholders across the world.
Any of the following experiences is welcome:
- Experience in customizing SAP Commerce Cloud-based e-Commerce applications, and e-commerce suite (Solr, HMC, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products).
- Experience with AWS cloud-based deployment models
- Knowledge of AWS to perform SysOps Administration
- Experience in implementing headless architecture.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time