You will be working on the SAP eCommerce cloud platform and leading a development team. The application provides our customers with easy guidance through Healthineers Web shops and simplifies their experience with the purchase of healthcare products.
In addition to being an experienced independent contributor, as a Lead SAP Commerce Cloud Developer your responsibilities include:
• Leading a team of developers to deliver quality application code:
o on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with general industry & SAP CC specific practices.
o that meets the business, functional and non-functional requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of B2B webshops.
o participating in sprint planning meetings, daily scrums and estimating and finalizing work effort as part of our agile software development methodology.
• Ability to translate business and functional requirements into technical solutions.
• Developing, testing and implementing code to realize the requirements.
• Developing and supporting SAP Commerce Cloud-based (hybris) webshops which have deep integrations into other internal systems (SAP ERP systems, Auth0, product master etc.).
• Coordinate activities with other technical team members located locally and in US and Germany.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• 4+ years of hands-on development experience in SAP Commerce Cloud eCommerce platform, with part of it in a leadership role.
• Experience in developing a scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services.
• Experience in using front end development frameworks, preferably Angular.
• Knowledge of enterprise database systems and web security.
• Knowledge of SAP ERP Order-to-Cash modules and touchpoints like Remote Function Calls (RFC), iDOC etc., for data exchange between SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP ERP systems is an advantage.
• Experience with agile related tools and practices (CI/CD, Backlog management, agile ceremonies) and working in multi-site development teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong track record in leading and guiding team members, and enabling technical and project decisions. Experience working in multi-site development teams is expected.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Any of the following experiences is welcome:
• Experience in customizing SAP Commerce Cloud-based e-Commerce applications, and e-commerce suite (Solr, HMC, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products).
• Spartacus design concept.
• Experience in implementing headless architecture.
• Experience working with payment gateways like Stripe, Paymetric, etc.
• Experience with AWS cloud-based deployment model.
• Knowledge of AWS to perform SysOps Administration.