Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
- You Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- You Identify anomalies/outliers in data, Data cleansing and transformation and getting the data ready for analysis !
- You should Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical/visual techniques and provide insights/reports!
- Present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable dashboard using visualization tools (Ex: Tableau)
- You Determine Key performance indicators by studying business functions, gather related data and analyze for insights to improve the KPIs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Have Intermediate to expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python.
- Good Hands on experience with visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau (Preferred).
- Experience with ML from IoT platforms like Azure (Preferred).
- You have Strong experience using Machine Learning with supervised, unsupervised & Time series (classification, regression & clustering) algorithms to solve practical business problems.
- Should have NLP, Text Analysis and Data Mining experience.
- Experience of taking Data Science/Machine Learning solutions to production in a commercial environment.
- Good Exposure to data platforms like SAP HANA, AWS, AZURE.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time