Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
§ Collaborating with Service Line managers, TLs to identify the right KPI data and designing a standard system of data collection on frequent basis
- Work with “Business administration” team to ensure the quality of data w.r.t contractual agreements, monthly invoicing, billings, costs etc
- Maintain the employee head count database for the business line
- Track the productivity data for the entire team and keep the data handy for management reporting
- Design, develop, and modify data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
§ Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
§ Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- MBA with Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 4+ year’s experience in mining data as a data analyst
- Must have worked in an environment reporting to middle level management with operational/financial data collection & analysis
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Strong SQL or MS Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Hands on Experience in developing Interactive Dashboards using any of the BI tools. (Preferably Tableau/Qlik/Power BI)
- Able to Plan & Organize the data collection and analysis work effectively and independently for the entire business line
- Effectively handle multiple demands and competing deadlines from management
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time