The Portfolio Development Executive will be working as part of a regional team to target medical devices industry, focusing on the prospecting and business development, closing and managing project implementation for the digitalization solutions of product life cycle management and connected health to medical devices industry.
This is a complex solution-based Business Development role which requires the incumbent to be able to create, manage and convert relationships into enterprise digitalization solutions to be delivered.Main responsibilities of the role:
- Strategic Planning and Go-to-market
- Develop ICP and ACP and Go-to-market strategy
- Sales and channel coverage
- Lead Accounts Planning & Development
- Develop and create key business opportunities together as part of a wider matrix structured team including pre-sales, consulting, servicing and maintenance team.
- Prospect and support consulting and transformation engagements as required.
- Develop sustainable account plans which are aligned to the changing customer environment.
- Build key relationships with and educate customers & 3rd party customers to help drive success in the digital transformation journey.
- Structure Enterprise Solution and business insight
- Create bespoke business solution and value proposition on a customer by customer basis that meet and exceed business requirements.
- Work to identify and develop new solution for “land to expansion”, sometimes by working with external organisation.
- Result-oriented and Accountable
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the National Sales Leader.
- Formulate activity plan to drive suspect opportunities, pipeline conversion, to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Strong Collaboration
- Actively develop internal and external stakeholder relationships in line with business principles and overall strategy.
- Work across the organisation and principle to capitalise on the wealth of resources available to ensure service and solution delivery to the client.
- Academic degree in engineering, IT, business
- Ideally you will be experienced in R&D Engineering process and product life cycle management, sales and business development either within Healthcare, Medical Devices or Medical services solutions, Healthcare IT, and with good knowledge of software selling process and cycle, Self-starter and strong learning on different solutions
- Complex Sales solutions selling and negotiation.
- Fluent in the POC, RFQ, RFI, Proposals and bids / tenders process.
- A history of working with and bringing together virtual teams in the delivery of a solution.
- Experience and network to build thought leadership in Medical Devices Industry Eco-system, familiar with regulatory requirement across the product life cycle management, from FDA, MDR, NMPA.
- Strong Commercial & analytical ability to work on account planning with commercial insights
- Excellent organizational and presentation and communication skills. Ability to tailor messaging to different levels.
- Freely able to travel if required.
- Based in Mainland China ideally
- Cultural and working experience for APAC region
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time