Lead Product Manager, Central Urinalysis
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Lead Product Manager, Central Urinalysis.
The Lead Product Manager, Central Urinalysis is the end-to-end owner of the Central Urinalysis product line. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Making product lifecycle tradeoff decisions on existing products and ensuring product market fit, health, and competitiveness (project prioritization) to meet business goals (growth, margin)
- Delivering Marketing Plans, Promotion, Campaigns/Collateral, Sales Training, and communication
- Post-market Analysis & Intelligence (market key expert)
- Planning and executing on new product launches/end of life
- Managing and ensuring proper functioning of the Product Line operations across all functions (e.g. chair and run weekly and monthly product line meetings)
- Support the management team on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to identifying new product & market opportunities, and strategy formulation
- Mentor product manager to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
- Serve as adviser and portfolio expert to country marketing teams on strategic topics spanning CRM, PLM and SCM
- Define, as needed, new product development including requirements and ensuring market fit (business cases) and building relationships with key suppliers
- Build a deep understanding of our users through market research, customer interviews, and usage studies
- Partner with clinical marketing, scientific/medical affairs, clinical affairs, legal and regulatory to ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims
- Responsible for forecasting product marketing budget and management of marketing spend
- Manage R&D and commercial teams in a matrix setup
- Manage the targets and help sales teams achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Partner with clinical marketing, clinical science, clinical affairs, legal and regulatory to ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims
- Act as the product ambassador driving relationships with KOLs and key decision makers
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- 10+ years of successful experience in product management/development, market development and/or commercial operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required; MBA preferred
- IVD experience required; Urinalysis experience preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to make product decisions
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
- Experience in managing product managers preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.