Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8.000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
How will you help shape the future with us?
- In your new role you will be responsible for the accuracy of the overall project financial books and records
- You prepare and update project forecasts and the initiate financial invoices according to project progress and contractual terms
- Prepare the commercial side of contracts, offers, value flow models, project calculation and monthly project reviews
- Ensure proper execution of all commercial topics including taxes, delegation process, financing, insurance, currency management, and internal and external audits, if necessary with the support of the relevant stakeholders
- Manage commercial risks and support the project manager with respect to other risks
- You ensure compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar
- You bring at least 2 years of experience in commercial project execution – ideally proven by a Project Management certification
- You have good understanding of project controlling, contract and claim management as well as risk management.
- You have expertise in MS Office applications and SAP.
- You are fluent in English and German
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment as a part of international, remote teams
- You have a highly engaged, performance driven personality with strong analytical abilities
- You are customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationships
- You are open to becoming a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive enable you to build something new under uncertainty
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time