Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Job description: Primarily responsible for supporting configuration management activities for complex product line with many releases/service packs onsite since 1.5 decade and multiple releases/service packs under development.
- Advance knowledge in managing rational clearcase-multisite e.g. repository synchronization between multiple global sites, configuring: views, triggers, config specs etc.
- Contribute and implement configuration management plan for product
· Contribute towards business contingency plan with respect to restoration of the system in case of any contingency.
- Contribute towards defining labeling and delivery strategy for development and test team respectively
· Setup builds, create and deliver standard setups and patches
· Maintenance of label tools / Jenkins / internal build Portal / tutorial
· Contribute towards defining backup and restoration strategy
· Providing access rights to users as per role and maintain same
· Support development team and R&D management
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 3-4 years’ experience in managing rational clearcase-multisite
- Has exposure to migrate clearcase to other version management system e.g. GIT
- Advance knowledge in DevOps.
- Advance knowledge in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time