Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Mobility. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Mobility?
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Follow this link to discover Mobility: https://www.siemens.com/mobility
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities with Siemens Mobility (SMO). Currently, we are looking for trainees with an economical focus for our Business Units Customer Services, Integration Engineering, Rail Infrastructure, Rolling Stock and Turnkey for assignments in Engineering, Project Management, Finance and Strategy
- Three individual designed assignments at different SMO locations including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with SMO senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Engineering Sciences or Industrial Engineering (technical focus)
with a specialization in Automation Technology, Railway Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electric Traffic Systems, IT Technology and Digitalization, Software Engineering, Mechatronics, Power Engineering, Project Management, Transportation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering (Business focus)
with a specialization in Digitalization, Business Development, Strategy and Business Innovation, Sales, Project Management
- Economic Sciences (Business Administration, Digital Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business Information Systems)
with a specialization in Commercial Management, Cost Calculations, Risk Analysis
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time