Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is a key part of the Recruitment function for Siemens Healthineers, providing recruitment direction and support to the business, filling key vacancies, creating sourcing plans, and assisting with various department projects and duties as needed.
Location: Waltham, MA
This is a role well
suited to a focused professional, looking for the next step in their career. As
a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- You will source active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions within the services organization.
- You will position Siemens Healthineers as an "Employer of Choice" through employment branding tactics and marketing of Siemens Healthineers employee value propositions.
- You will work closely with hiring managers to qualify & prioritize their search efforts, and guide them through Siemens Healthineers Talent Acquisition best practices, processes and policies.
- You will proactively identify and maintain talent pipelines and sources of key competencies for existing and future hiring initiatives.
- You will partner with the business to understand their hiring drivers such as projects, ongoing KPI’s, and resource planning models.
- You will work closely with TA support teams to facilitate interview scheduling, and other candidate management activities.
- You will facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics.
- You have ability to build partnerships with direct stakeholders and other business areas
- You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-faced, ever-changing environment
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
Required experience for the success of this role
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate recruiting experience or combination of agency and corporate.
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.