At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
· Role: Solution Architect for MBSE
· Define solution requirements through customer engagements, specify and architect solution concepts. and validate solution blueprints through various cross-disciplinary organizations across the enterprise.
· Support modeling of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)/System Digitalization (SD) product definition business process and provide MBSE/SD process consulting to organizations within and outside of Siemens Digital Industries Software
· Define best-practice use cases for MBSE implementation, document solution catalog and provide best-practice consulting to customers using a suite of Siemens software tools
· Design system architectures for various applications like automotive active safety features using System Modeling Workbench (SMW) for Teamcenter (or similar tools such as Cameo or Rhapsody)
· Convert modeled requirements and architectures into customer presentation data including powerpoints, video snippets, etc. to demonstrate Siemens capabilities to customers
· Enable creation of digital threads, digital twin using Siemens software suite like SMW, Teamcenter, NX, Simcenter for customer presentations
· Collaborate with academics from globally reputed universities to author joint research publications for systems engineering topics like functional analysis, architecture development
· Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or foreign equivalent and 2 graduate level university internships involving the following: Model-Based Systems Engineering or BS degree including 3+ years experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering
· Solution requirements analysis and management
· Complex system architecture modeling and simulation
· Standards based modeling applications in SysML and/or ARCADIA; and, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
· Experience with process modeling process and tools for BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation)
· 1+ years of direct work experience related to mechatronics
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.