Product Manager, Core Lab Informatics and Automation – LD North America
Location: Tarrytown, NY Or Remote
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager, Informatics and Automation Solutions Marketing.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Product Manager, Informatics and Automation Solutions Marketing – Lab Diagnostics North America will be responsible for managing day to day product management responsibilities of legacy Automation and IT Solutions and enable Sales to increase installed base of Automation and IT solutions. The product manager will also contribute to the growth of associated Siemens Healthineers diagnostic portfolio and reagent business.
Product Manager, Informatics and Automation Solutions Marketing will lead the development and implementation of marketing processes, programs, channel, and pricing strategies to ensure the growth and expansion of assigned portfolio. He/she will be responsible for product positioning strategies and product commercial lifecycle management for the U.S. marketplace.
Product Manager, Informatics and Automation Solutions Marketing is the key liaison with Global Marketing to provide the US customer perspective and collaborate in development of product business cases to drive the Automation and IT portfolio strategy and prioritization of new developments to meet the needs of the US market. This role will be focused on utilizing, customizing, and optimizing the power of healthcare data and translate it into product features.
The candidate must be able to articulate the technical details and positioning of Siemens Healthineers Automation and IT solutions to the clinical community and have strong understanding of the technical needs and challenges of the diagnostics industry in the US market. He/she must be motivated to be part of Healthcare industry and strive to learn novel technologies that transforms Healthcare.
· Contribute to creation of multi-year strategic plan and product roadmap including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout
· Be the subject matter expert on product features and responds to product related queries by Sales and relevant cross-functional team
· Obsessed about customer needs, and research market and technology trends to assess growth opportunities
· Responsible for portfolio life-cycle management for Automation and IT Solutions, ensuring effective product communications and end of sales notifications in collaboration with Global Product Marketing
· Participate on core team development meetings and influence decision making to act on voice of customers
· Maintain positive communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
· Identify and build long-term relationships with Key opinion leaders and thought leaders relevant to Automation and IT solutions
· Coordination with Clinical/Scientific marketing team for development and use of collaboration studies.
· Develop and lead training curriculum for Specialist sales role.
· Comfortable developing and presenting to internal and external stakeholders in 1:1 and group settings
· Complies with US FDA regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments
· Travel up to 30% of the time, including occasional international travel
· Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence; MBA or MS preferred
- Passion for Big data and proficiency in data analytics tools (DOMO, BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- 3-5+ years of relevant multifunctional commercial experience in the Core lab – Informatics and or Automation, with 3 or more years in product marketing role
- Solid understanding of medical device regulations and product life cycle management
- Results oriented; ability to design scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Strong customer-facing skills from needs identification to delivering executive business case presentation
- Ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple R&D, marketing, and sales organizations
- Strong analytical skills, with proven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needs resolution
- Proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- Process oriented to seek details and data to quantify impact of continuous improvement for customer operational performance
- Experience in a matrix organization and the ability to influence beyond lines of direct control
- Ability to travel (25%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.