The Product Architect will work under self management within project and/ or task constraints and determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects. Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the PLM/MES deployment framework Where required, act as project technical work stream lead for specific project work streams on small to medium projects requiring a full time specialist resource, and support project management activities such as estimating, work package breakdown and project planning and monitoring, where required. Support larger and more complex projects on dedicated product related expert topics typically for a limited timeline.
Provides guidance and mentoring on the design, configuration, development and deployment of single-domain technical solutions to Implementation Consultants and Associate Consultant's in a single product within the Country organization where appropriate. Actively participate in Country Communities of Practice, in own area of specialist knowledge, and contribute to the definition of new, and maintenance of existing, best practices and templates, providing experiences to support continual improvement. Leverage relevant best practices and templates in the provision of consulting to Country project teams.
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces such as Industry and Product Development teams to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- Responsible for providing specialist product expertise by consulting, advising, recommending, designing, and where appropriate deploying, specific technical solutions in own area of specialism for standard projects in Country, leveraging relevant best practices and templates, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Support project/program management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality and in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Leads the architectural design elements in own area of specialist product domain solutions to address business requirements.
- May act as project technical work stream lead for specific project work streams on small to medium projects requiring a full time specialist resource, supporting project management activities such as estimating, work package breakdown and project planning and monitoring.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience or related careers. 3-5 years of hands on experience working as Product Architect for enterprise solution implementation projects.
- 3-5 years of experience with multi-tiered enterprise class applications such as in PLM, MOM, ERP etc.
- Comfortable with software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment.
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of web applications, database and file management systems.
- Knowledge on Engineering processes, Manufacturing Industry, Discrete Manufacturing.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time