As part of our commitment to Automation and Digital transformation, we are looking for a Junior Robotic Process Automation Developer. Junior RPA Developer who will work as a valuable team member of the IT staff and work with all business units to drive.
- Work with business to ensures that specification is appropriately detailed to allow proper workflow design
- Develop and document the design of the automated workflow in UiPath and/or other RPA solutions
- Reviews periodically developed workflows and ensures compliance with the solution design and with the development standards
- Provides support for environments setup, software installation and testing
- Develops RPA workflows following development standards and best practices
- Performs iterative testing during workflow development
- Identifies exceptions and communicates them to the Business
- Assists with the production deployment and provides support in solving potential issues and bugs identified during implementation phase
- Aids and bug fixing for the deployed automated process, during stabilization phase
- Provides Training to new users as needed
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems or in a relevant field
- UiPath Developer Certification preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with either one of the market leading RPA platform UiPath or Blue Prism
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design, and implementation
- Experience in software design/development and database architecture
Security Clearance Requirement:
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.