We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Logistics Specialist (f/m) to join our Regional Service Tower in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to support the team with order management and customer service and finally shaping of a delivery model dedicated to the wide scope of global logistics services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system from regional Siemens companies to assure optimized order flow and delivery reliability;
- Handling information flow to regions as requests, complaints and order changes on customer demand in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Guiding and supporting for order management at regional companies;
- Cooperation with supply managers, warehouses, shipping companies and customs agencies;
- Processing of returned goods based on customer request, including approval until finally a credit note is released;
- Handling value flow (as correct pricing), document flow (correct papers) and creating the invoices to the assigned regions as well as credit notes;
- Coordinating in case of product shortages and allocation management in collaboration with supply and product managers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (globally).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good written and verbal communication in German and English (min. B2),
- Min. 1 year experience in order processing, logistics and customer service
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Focus on multicultural business environment;
- A university degree;
- Attention to quality and details;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- One year contract with a possibility of extension;
- Remote work from Poland;
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication;
Additional (paid) holidays;
Office location – far from "Mordor", with quick and convenient public transport (10-minutes walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum or working remotly;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the "Apply" button and send us your CV in English.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time