Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces such as Industry and Product
- Provide CAD data to customer GTB and various computer graphics studios for the creation of Portable Data Models and marketing assets in support of customer Digital projects.
- Test customer Asset Management software.
- Assist in data preparation for in-house PDM pilot.
- Manage the acquisition, scanning and distribution of physical material samples
- Ability to prioritize and respond quickly to new data requests
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Work under self-management within projects of basic to moderate scope and/ or task constraints and will provide input to define solutions, methods, and procedures on assignments.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for industry experience
- General knowledge of motor vehicle operation, design, and configuration
- 10+ years of experience in CAD and PLM systems (Teamcenter, Catia, and NX)
- Knowledge of customer Global Enterprise Asset Repository (GEAR) application Media Beacon
- 3+ years of experience in upload and secure distribution of 3D datasets and other vehicle data and information.
- 3+ years of experience in software for Portable Data Model data preparation - 3DExcite DeltaGen for data translation and preparation. Data formats: .JT, .fbx, .mb, .csb
- Knowledge of material sample scanning hardware and software systems - X-Rite TAC 7 scanner and supporting software, Vizoo xTex scanner and supporting software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working at Automotive OEM or supplier in Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present sophisticated issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status, and issues to internal and external Customers.
- Proven team leadership skills
- Location: Office in Allen Park Michigan
- Expected Travel requirements: No travel anticipated with current assignment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.