Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage medium to high complexity production support tasks and activities that require subject matter knowledge regarding general application and infrastructure support (e.g., incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework.
- Execute runbook instructions and escalates unresolved issues to proper stakeholders
- Monitor application as per monitoring tools and escalates/takes appropriate actions based on the alerts received
- Promptly takes action on the calls received from Pager Duty to ensure there are no escalations on his/her area of work
- Follows the established and approved support model
- Minimum of an Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in an IT support role may be substituted if the degree is not in technology or mathematics.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud hosting
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for attention to details.
- Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. outlook, browsers, SharePoint, Office Suite).
- Experience with ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, contract metrics and SLAs and ITSM tools.
- Experience with application support and business operations.
- Willing to learn new things
- Have to work in shifts, as we are supporting 24x7 customers
- AWS Cloud Certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time