Siemens Ltd., China, Technology (SLC T) is one of the key organizations of Siemens global Research and development.
- Technology innovation and predevelopment for next generation of engineering and runtime system in the area of factory automation, process automation and electrical automation
- Rapid development of software prototype with innovative features
- Support of architecture design for IIoT solution
Professional and personal qualifications
- Major at Computer Science/Software Engineering/Automation Control, with master degree or above
- > 5 years C/C++ development, a must
- > 2 years Python development, preferred
- Linux shell script, preferred
- NodeJS, preferred
- CSS3/HTML5/ES6, preferred
- Vue/Angular2/React, preferred
of distribution of Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat, Debian, and so on)
- Linux programming, a must
- Network service programming (e.g. MQTT, ROS, etc.), a must
- Concurrency programming, preferred
- Docker Container, a must
- Git, preferred
- Kubernetes, preferred
- Jenkins via YAML, preferred
- A proven track record of research & development of industry controller/embedded system, showing strong analytic and system engineering capabilities.
- Be able to quickly absorb the necessary know-how in a new subject domain, including related standards and constraints.
- Fluent in English, orally as well as in writing, a must
of the followings is nice to have, but a big advantage
- Experience of PLC system in factory automation/process automation, e.g. familiar with TIA Portal/PCS7/WinCC or similar tools.
- Experience of industrial communication protocol or technologies, e.g. Profinet, TSN, etc.
- Experience in one multinational company.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time