Role: Test Professional
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- You will be performing Testing of the TIA Portal integration of SIRIUS devices and related Engineering Software
- Designing, writing, reviewing and executing functional and non-functional test cases, and Test case automation for the TIA Portal Step7 integration of SIRIUS devices and related Engineering Software
- Quality assurance of various software features and Writing bug reports upon deviations
- Setting up of the test environments that involves networking of multiple industrial protocols in Lab for different types of tests
- Interacting and communicating with global teams.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - BE/BTECH – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering with experience of 3 to 4 years in Industrial Automation domain with exposure to Commissioning of automation systems including PLCs
- Expertise in PLC programming and logics
- Team Player, Open to work with cross functional team
- Good communication Skills, Problem solving, analytical and logical skills.
- Working experience in low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Motor Starters, Drives etc.), with Communication protocols (MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Induction motors and Motor management systems.
- Working experience with TIA portal (Good to have)
- ISTQB foundation level tester Certification, Experience in working with Scrum/Agile frameworks, Experience with Test management Software’s or programming knowledge is an added advantage
- Exposure in Commissioning experience of process plants is must and hands on working experience with PLC logics and programming
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time