Can you help us craft the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our HRBP team and help us build the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
- Your primary role involves Partnering with and influencing leaders to act on emerging people related topics. And play a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure.
- You’ll partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to help build in organizational capability; identifying needs for change management and partnering along with Specialist Teams to execute related activities.
- You’ll conduct regular connect sessions with the employees, facilitating SGES and plan actions to enable Employee engagement & Experience, and drive Talent Management to enable business in developing a diverse, robust talent pipeline and manage succession plan in tune with Strategy.
- You’ll provide the perspective of business needs and requirements to Professional teams in HR and work with them to optimize results and guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy
- You’ll orchestrate and connect business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or use existing solutions. And also support and participate in interviewing the Key Critical Roles
- You’ll keep an overall pulse of the organization. And manage regular on-going HR tasks - transfers, E-list corrections, SOC changes, CHCM corrections, etc.
- You have minimum 10 - 13 years of experience in HRBP function.
- Experience in Shared service background.
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at: https://new.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Feel free to apply for this role. On finding your candidature suitable, our recruiter will contact you for the preliminary discussion for this role. All the very best.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time