What are my responsibilities？
- Organize and participate in the technical design review of electronic and electrical parts of new products and output the design documents that meet the requirements according to the project development plan, schedule and scheme.
- Design new product technical scheme, grasp the function of electronic products.
- Output design documents according to the design development plan and schedule.
- Make new samples, send samples for testing, track sample inspection, organize sample review meeting and trial production preparation meeting.
- Responsible for participating and following up new product, trial run and small batch production, organizing and participating new product trial run review.
- Participate in major design changes of electronic products, handle and solve the major electronic and electrical and electrical quality problems of electronic products in mass production.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree with a major in electrical/electronic engineering, automation and equivalent.
- Familiar with the electronic switch and sockets or lighting or bath bully or smart home industry, understand the related product technology, national standards, and have a deep understanding of the whole industry chain.
- Familiar with electronic design hardware and software, for example Altium Design software. AutoCAD, C language and electronic components application.
- Familiar with the use of electronic equipment, for example oscilloscope, multimeter, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in electronic switch and sockets or lighting or bath bully or smart home products design.
- Strong logical thinking and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time