We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Fire safety involves many disciplines from detection, alarming, evacuation and extinguishing to danger and building management and Cloud based solutions for remote fleet of sites management. With our broad offering we ensure the protection of people, assets and businesses with the highest performance and efficiency. Driving the digitalization of fire safety and our offerings to the next level, we are looking for you to strengthen our Product Management Teams in our Global Headquarters organization. Join us and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Develop cloud-based fire safety applications - successfully shaping and driving the digitalization of our offerings with an end-to-end perspective in mind where hardware, connectivity and software work seamlessly together
- Identify business opportunities and customer values leveraging digital trends
- Derive actionable plans based on prioritized customer needs and business justification with clear value propositions
- Manage respective offerings across the entire product lifecycle from strategy to operative activities involving all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure result driven and agile product development through applying lean methodologies
- Align with your product management colleagues locally and globally, pro-actively anticipate and coordinate inter-dependencies
Your skills and experience
- A university degree or higher education in engineering or related field
- A few years of professional experience, ideally in customer centric product management, related to business digitalization
- Strong business acumen and a strategic mindset paired with technical affinity
- Background in fire safety or related building management systems / services would be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to be able to interact with stakeholders at all levels and be effective as part of a broader global team
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, candidates speaking German have an edge
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either