- You will support our Asian consulting practice based out of Singapore to become part of one of the major strategic and operational healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. By building a powerful network and with your business development capabilities, you will contribute to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years.
- You will have direct accountability and oversight responsibility for small projects and work packages within larger projects. Delivering every project at highest quality standard and on budget, you will support your team effectively in solving problems by permanently bringing in new ideas and solutions. This requires you to gather and analyze information, formulate, and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations.
- You will support in project acquisition and leads, in segmenting targeted customers and in communication with sales. As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of our team, you will develop and coach less experienced consultants in your team to create true followership and inspire innovative thinking.
- You are directly responsible for projects within healthcare providers. In cooperation with the customer, you collect and analyze information, develop efficiency-driven solutions for the customer's processes and support in the implementation.
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Our consultants receive exceptional training and professional development. You will further grow your own healthcare know-how independently and grow familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes.
- You are an undergraduate or have a master’s degree with consistently outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred.
- You have many years of experience from renowned consulting firms, preferably including first project leadership experience within the business.
- You demonstrate strong affiliation to the healthcare sector and/or to healthcare providers, either through extensive previous project experience or by previous work experience in a clinic or an institution in the healthcare industry.
- Ideally, you are already familiar with clinical pathways, processes, and their optimization.
- Your proven ability to support teams and motivate others allow you to gain the respect of clients and colleagues and work collaboratively. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with a number of colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens Healthineers.
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably in one other language spoken in the region.
- Furthermore, you are willing to travel (when travel becomes widely possible again)
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time