As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility DT IT Department in APAC region, we are looking for IT Demand Manager to work together with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with business team to clarify data & analytics requirement and drive it into data lake / data warehouse solution.
- Support business demand the implementation of data processing solution where necessary on Python / SQL database etc. in order to meeting the designated requests.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection methodology.
- Responsible for project delivery and the completion of implementation activities as part of the implementation team.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 3+ years of working experience in data science or machine learning projects.
- Extensive knowledge in different analytics systems like Azure/AWS data solutions and reporting tools like Qlik Sense, Power BI or Tableau, data analytical skills to identify key factors that drive/impact business.
- Good understanding and practice in Data Modeling and solution design and implementation.
- Deeply understand the data (distribution, structure, etc.) and propose idea on data analysis and data prediction.
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture. Good algorithm design and coding skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, good oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Good oral/written English to work with global and regional organizations.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yutraffic Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time