Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
With our "Extended Payment Term" (EPT) products, we offer our customers and partners solutions for the short-term financing of trade receivables via the extension of payment terms (“buy now – pay later” solutions for corporates) and support them in optimizing their working capital. The attractiveness and strategic importance are reflected in the continuous expansion and development of our EPT solutions, their structures and processes.
What part will you play?
As Risk Manager (f/m/d) for our business segment EPT you can bring in your first professional experience in the field of Risk Management and actively contribute to the further development of our segment. Your tasks will be characterized by an attractive mix of daily business as underwriter, as well as project work in cross-functional teams.
- You will predominantly perform risk assessments independently, monitor individual exposures and portfolios
- In the event of deviations from target values, you analyze the causes and develop countermeasures, e.g. by adjusting the decision criteria
- You analyze newly requested limits / transactions and determine ratings according to standardized procedures for commercial customers, exercise your decision-making authority in cooperation with Sales, and communicate and justify the decisions made
- You participate in contract negotiations with customers, partners and credit insurers and ensure compliance with obligations arising from contracts
- You will also actively participate in sub-projects in a cross-functional and global segment environment in order to further develop our EPT products through a more global orientation and to design the product-specific processes for this purpose
What you need to make real what matters.
- Successfully completed university degree in economics and/or vocational training together with qualified further education (e.g. “Leasing- or Bankfachwirt”)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a financial institution (bank, leasing or factoring company) in the corporate credit area, ideally with a focus on invoice financing
- Experience in working on projects
- Very good knowledge in credit rating and balance sheet analysis
- Know how in receivables purchasing and credit risk processes (automated and manual)
- Experience in living or working abroad or working in international settings is desirable
- Affinity for automated processes, structured and independent way of working, good time management skills
- German and English business fluent, other foreign languages are desirable
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance & Leasing GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time