If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
Our sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team as a Central City Retailing Sales and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Responsible for WA tier3/4 city business development and management to achieve strong position and market share target.
2. To work together with distributor to develop and follow up WA business to achieve defined OR/TO target.
3. Contacts: 1). Internal Contacts: WA regional/office sales manager; BD/ MKT/ PM; 2). External Contacts: WA distributor.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Over 3 years’ experience in construction material field or switches and sockets is preferred.
2. University or college education degree, major in electric or marketing is preferred.
3. Good understanding and learning ability; Good communication skill.
4. Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Highly self-motivated and directed.
6. Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Just apply for the position, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time