Mode of Employment:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You tasks at a glance:
- Identify and understand end to end business management processes and data flow
- Develop a comprehensive dynamic business analytic dashboard using Microsoft Power BI and other relevant software applications that integrate all the critical E2E data/processes, such as funnel management, forecast accuracy, IB management, automation layout approval, supplier management, etc.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and region counterparts to solicit feedbacks and other ideas that may improve the business analytic dashboard tool
- Create comprehensive training manual and implement rollout/training of the dashboard once ready
- The role will report to the global Director of Business Development
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are able to learn Power BI, previous experience is highly desired
- You have the capability of understanding different data sources and mapping them to derive business insights
- You have a strong Business mindset
- You are able to work in dynamic team environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You are experienced in MS Office
- You enjoy learning new things and you are open-minded in an exciting SCM-environment
- You can communicate in both German and English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time