We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
For our IT Value Center Project Execution and Service we are looking for an open minded intern that supports us with our daily challenges around our global agile IT projects.
Your job – challenging and future oriented
- Support PO’s with project management tasks within an Agile DevOps organization
- You help the organization SI IT in innovative service cloud solutions based on Microsoft D365 and Azure
- Plan and organize events and workshops
- You will support proof of concepts with new technologies (e.g. chatbots, MS power platform)
- Work and collaborate on different innovation and digitalization initiatives
- the ability to work closely together with different business responsibles and subject matter experts across the SI IT organization
- Support our value centers in defining new services
- You would have the possibility to write a master thesis
Your qualifications – innovative, solid and well founded
- graduated studies on a University or University of applied science in the area of Business Informatics or Information Technology (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- You have broad knowledge of new IT Technologies
- structured and independent is how you work
- Experience with MS office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You have an explorer attitude
- Business fluent English required and German is a plus
- You have good analytics skills and you are self-driven and proactive
- Start of work as early as possible
- Duration of internship will be 12 months
- After the internship there will be an option to continue your engagement as a working student in parallel to your study
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either