Role: Test Professional
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the
reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Lead Engineer and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Change the future with us.
- The work involves System Testing of the SIRIUS PCS 7 Libs \ EDD \ FDI and RRTE.
- Responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing and executing test cases, and Test case automation for the PCS7 Libs \ EDD \ FDI and RRTE products
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- In Addition, responsible for carrying out Performance Tests.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases.
- Involves in interacting with Partners for technical clarifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE - Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering graduate with 3 to 6 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations, Failsafe configurations.
- Working knowledge on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working experience on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in Batch applications and hands on working exp on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have) and knowledge on Product Testing.
- Experience in doing Test case Automation using C#.Net
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time