Siemens Financial Services is a captive financing company that is a subsidiary of Siemens AG. Our US business, Siemens Financial Services, Inc. (SFS, Inc.) offers a highly diverse set of financing products and solutions including equipment leasing, corporate lending, real estate finance and project finance. We partner with Siemens customers and customers who operate in the Siemens domains. We have a sizeable balance sheet and generate over $2.5B in new business per annum.
SFS, Inc is looking to drive an Operational Transformation agenda focused on LEAN principles and creation of a change management culture. The objective is to build an agile, entrepreneurial culture whereby we can drive improvements using technology and process tools. You will be accountable for partnering with the business leaders to develop an agenda and execute on the deliverables to drive efficiencies through data utilization, workflow and process automation.
You will be a member of the leadership team reporting directly to the CFO. It will have responsibilities for the Business Excellence and Business Analyst organization and must establish key partnership with IT and Data Analytics teams as well.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead cross-functional teams sourced from across multiple disciplines. Teams may shape shift depending on the current focus
- Development of project roadmap outlining projects, business cases and execution plans. Team will own delivering results. This is not a consultancy role.
- Creation of business cases and ensuring business cases are achieved.
- Driving an Agile approach to project management. Making recommendations on how best to achieve sustainable results quickly. LEAN will be a key methodology.
- Partnering with the business leaders to obtain requirements and convert them into accepted solutions
- Develop a PMO capability to be managed broadly as a service across the organization.
- Focus on change management to shape the organizational processes to ensure we are fit for the future
- Introducer of solutions in the arena of tools and technology.
- Be the voice of the business through cultivation of critical relationship with IT and other global teams such as data teams.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, IT or similar
- Expertise in converting business requirements into IT specifications for development purposes and ensuring the deliverable meets the true need – be the voice of the business and the process
- Change oriented. Must have proven track record to motivate change across a diverse organization in a positive and motivating manner.
- 10 years of proven experience in leading transformation agenda/projects in highly complex environments
- Experience leading large teams through influencing skills and creating improvements
- LEAN professional with AGILE experience
- Inspirational leader with the ability to influence and make difficult decisions
- Experience in Financial Service and/or Banking
- Familiar with current programming technologies such as R Shiny, Python and tools such as PEGA and Mendix
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.