Mankind is facing the climate change. Siemens has committed to become carbon neutral in 2030, as have many other companies and societies around the world. DES (=Distributed Energy Solutions) is the unit in Siemens addressing the energy transformation of our customers. DES offers sustainable energy supply solutions, integrating various technologies on the supply side and combining that with demand side solutions with our colleagues from BPS (=Building Performance Solutions) engaging on the sustainability programs of our customers.
What part will you play?
- Your primary focus is on existing and future technologies/ solutions for Hydrogen applications while CHP has a lower priority
- You will be the global lead to support Hydrogen (and CHP) solutions during a project development phase
- You support the technical risk assessment for regional projects that include the delivery and service of Hydrogen (and CHP) technologies/ solutions
- You develop further portfolio elements/ solutions for Hydrogen (and CHP) as stand-alone application and in combination with decentralized energy systems and/or building management systems
- You offer expert support for Siemens regions for Hydrogen (and CHP) solutions and service concepts
- You are responsible for the portfolio element development and drive it in close coordination with other Siemens business units
- You will closely align with regional business units and colleagues for feedback of portfolio elements and project support
- You will push standardization of portfolio elements and processes in order to increase scalability and reducing costs/ risks.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or similar is the foundation of your success
- You have several years experience in the area of Hydrogen (and CHP) technologies and Business models
- You have strong communication skills in international and heterogeneous environments to drive developments by convincing, moderation, cooperation in a distributed organization without hierarchical command structure
- You have the ability to work independently on a defined topic
- You have also knowledge about business models for the delivery & installation, operation and provision of services
- You can communicate fluently in German and English
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time