Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Do you want to work together with leading companies in the Nordic region to enable their transition into the digital future?
If you do – you should join us. Link.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Service Project Manager to join our team.
What is the main Mission of the Project Manager? As part of the Services organization, you will manage one services project or several unrelated services projects which may not already be related to each other, the end result always be driving customers value, whilst executing the project(s) within the defined targeted outcomes, such as financial, schedule, scope and quality, while ensuring customer happiness. It is important to have a strong focus on realizing customer value by performing successful projects!
You will act as key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the project.
- Drive Value Realization
- Initiate and Execute a Project Structure and Governance Model
- Lead the Project throughout the Project life-cycle demonstrating Siemens Delivery Framework
- Lead the Project Team
- Manage Project Financials
- Project Leadership
- Firm Building Leadership
As the right candidate You will bring:
- A technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Agile Experience
- Phenomenal knowledge of project management within the implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Confirmed experience from the position within PLM service organizations or similar
- Business-minded and are able to understand the helicopter perspective in the service organization
- A great teammate
- Works under self-direction
- Is able to travel to the customer site, if required
- Speaks fluently Swedish & English
- A certification in Project Management PMI, IPMA or equivalent international body on a level suitable for this role would be valuable.
We are looking for candidate who work well under self-management to handle projects of medium to high size and complexity that could be part of a program. Does this sound like you, then please do apply!We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time