We are Siemens
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
If you wish to work together with leading companies in the Nordic region in order to enable their transition into the digital future then you should join come and join us (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html).
What we're looking for:
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a PLM / Manufacturing background to join our highly regarded team here at Siemens.
What is the main Mission of our Project Managers? As part of the Services organization, you will be run one or several Services project which may or may not already be related to each other. The end result will always lead to driving customers value, whilst delivering the project(s) within the defined targeted outcomes, such as financial, schedule, scope and quality, while ensuring customer happiness. It is important to have a strong focus on realizing customer value by performing successful projects.
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate so if you are debating whether to apply, we would encourage you to do so!
What you'll be doing:
As a leader of your team, you will act as key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the project - ultimately, leading the client to success.
- Driving value realization
- Initiating and implementing/delivering a project structure and governance model
- As the project owner, you will manage the project throughout the entire life-cycle demonstrating Siemens Delivery Framework
- Leading the Project Team with responsibility for project financials
What you'll bring:
- A technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Agile Experience
- Excellent knowledge of project management within the implementation of enterprise software solutions
- PLM and/or Manufacturing experience
- Business-minded and able to understand the helicopter perspective in the service organization
- A self-motivated, collaborative, teammate who enjoys a challenge (or two)
- Happy to travel to the customer site when required
- Confident communicator in both Swedish & English
- Certified Project Manager (PMI, IPMA or similar)
We are looking for candidate who work well under self-management to handle projects of medium to high size and complexity that could be part of a program. Does this sound like you, then please do apply.
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time