Are you looking to make an impact with a multifaceted group of equity professions? Our group focuses on investing in healthcare, transportation, Public Partnerships (PPP) and energy across the Americas. And we want YOU to join our team as an Associate Risk Manager.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Provide financial modeling and analytical support to the Equity Americas team and be responsible for periodic reporting on portfolio companies
- Asset monitoring from project construction through tracking of operational performance.
- Portfolio management, including preparation of internal reporting and coordination with accounting and business administration
- Building and maintaining sophisticated project models, including preparation of project valuations supported by defensible inputs during deal due diligence and asset management phases
- Ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines for all asset management activities
- Continuous development of regional US, Canadian and LATAM market and regulatory knowledge.
- Demonstrating and advancing a working knowledge of project finance and equity investment contracts
- Provide analytic support for groups divestment program
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent required
- 3 years of proven experience with Capital Markets, Investment Banking and/or Structured Finance
- 3 years proven experience proficiency in financial modeling, including model construction (MS Excel)
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, including fundamental asset valuation skills.
- Familiarity with Project Finance legal documentation
- Willingness to travel, including internationally and on short notice.
- 20% travel required for this role.
- Master’s Degree
- Project Finance modeling experience
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.